We can help you enjoy an independent lifestyle in the comfort of your own home, taking care of those everyday tasks that have become more challenging.
Here are just some of the tasks our Personal Care service can include:We focus on providing you with the right level of support and attentive care to suit your needs. This can range from a 30-minute visit, to check that all is well and enjoy a chat with you over a cup of tea, to overnight sleep-in care. Whatever you need, we create a personalised care plan just for you, designed to support your independence and taking into consideration your preferences.
- Help getting out of bed in the morning
- Assistance with bathing/washing, dressing/undressing
- Help with everyday tasks including light housework, laundry and ironing
- Preparation of a nutritious midday meal or dinner
- Administering and supervising medication
- Assistance with going to bed at the end of the day
And outside of the home, we can also support you with:
- Accompanying you to doctor, dentist, hospital and other appointments
- A reassuring arm and support with shopping, library visits, etc
- Extra assistance at family events and social outings
If you’d like to find out more about our services, we’d love to hear from you.