Person-centred care at its best
We see ourselves as a ‘people’ business as much as a ‘care’ business. This is why our care packages are completely flexible and built around the precise and individual needs of every single client.
- We plan your care visits according to agreed times – and not a ‘time slot’ spanning a few hours
- We take great care to ensure reliability, allowing plenty of time between care visits. We will always contact you if we are at risk of being late due to circumstances beyond our control. We employ dedicated care staff, who go out of their way not to let down a client.
- We get to know how and when you like things to be done, before we begin our visits
- Regular care visits can take place daily – several times a day, weekly, or any combination that suits your needs
- Short-term care can be provided for recovery and recuperation after surgery or illness
- We provide continuity of care staff, so that you get to know the same familiar faces. We also take great care to match care staff with clients based on their personalities, so that you spend time with someone you like and get on well with
- We never forget that during a care visit, we are a ‘guest’ in your home. We will always seek your approval and consent before assisting with any task
- We value your independence as much as you do and will actively promote and encourage this as much as possible
- Our care plans are extremely detailed, ensuring in-depth knowledge of your complete requirements
- We are responsive to feedback and are happy to make changes to care packages whenever required
- We are rated as ‘Outstanding’ for Caring by the industry regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- We believe high quality staff training is essential and have invested in our own Training Academy (UKG Lifeskills). Here we provide comprehensive training for our own staff as well as for other health and social care providers
- Our staff also receive ongoing reviews and refresher training at regular intervals throughout their career with us. They are also fully vetted and DBS checked (formerly CRB) before they join.